Construction Management Scholarships Opportunities
A number of scholarships are available to Wentworth students in general. You must submit the Common Applications for Scholarships to Student Service Center. This application will be available during the first week of the semester.
Additionally, there are a number of scholarships available specifically the student in the Construction Management (CM) major. The scholarships have separate applications and deadline. The current list of construction management scholarships is provided below:
- Columbia Construction (2 scholarships of $2,500 each) - application due October 11
- Chapman Construction (2 scholarships of $500 each) - application due October 11
- AGC of America($2500) - application due November 1
- National Association of Women in Construction ($500 to $2500) - application due February 28
- CMAA New England ($3000) - application due April 1
- Hensel Phelps (2 scholarships of $1000 each) - application due May 17
- AGC Massachusetts - application due July 31
- Massachusetts Construction Advancement Program (up to $10,000) - application due July 31
Contact Professor Johnson (617)989-4019 if you have any questions.