Contact InformationFor more information regarding service learning at Wentworth, please contact Erik Miller, Assistant Director, 617-989-4993.
"This program provided a great opportunity to work on something that would serve the needs of a community and have lasting implications on its members."
>Austin Ludwig M.Arch ’12, Community Co-op Student
Current Co-op Projects
JP Manning Elementary Project
- Community Partner(s): Joseph P. Manning Elementary School, Boston Schoolyard Initiative
- Project Advisor: Erik Miller, Center for Community and Learning Partnerships
- Community Co-op Students: Christopher Mara, B.S., Architecture '14 & Ashley Stowe, B.S., Interior Design '14
Recent Co-op Projects
Revere/Shirley Avenue Project
- Community Partner: The Neighborhood Developers
- Project Advisor: Gretchen Schneider AIA, Community Design Resource Center of Boston
- Community Co-op Students: Michael Day, B.S., Architecture '12 & Leslie De Leon, B.S., Architecture '14
Tobin Backyard Project
- Community Partner(s): Tobin Community Center
- Project Advisor: Erik Miller, ICON architecture, inc.
- Community Co-op Students: Austin Ludwig, M.Arch '12 & Michele Quinn, M.Arch '12