Contact InformationFor more information, please contact Nicole Jensen.
SAT Prep: Spring 2014
The SAT Prep Program, available to Boston students planning to take the November or December SAT, is a collaboration between Wentworth Institute of Technology and the Huntington Avenue YMCA. Through in-class instruction, small group work, and several practice exams, students will have the opportunity to learn and practice skills that will help them raise their scores on the SAT. By earning a higher score on the SAT, students will have access to a wider range of college opportunities. All exams and materials will be provided to students free of charge. Wentworth will also pay for the first official exam for all students. Students are required to pay a $20 program fee to the YMCA. Scholarships are available for qualifying families. Please contact Nicole Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-989-4985, for more information.
- Thursday, September 25, 5-6:30pm
- The Center for Community & Learning Partnerships, 553 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115
- Tuesday and Thursday, 4:30-6:00: September 29 – November 6, 2014
- Huntington Avenue YMCA, 312 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115 Classroom #3
- Saturdays, 10am-2:30pm: September 27, October 11, October 25
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, 550 Huntington Ave., Boston, MA 02115