Third Annual Wentworth Expo on March 25
A Showcase of Student Excellence
This year's Wentworth Expo will be on Wednesday, March 25 from 4-6pm in the Watson Auditorium
What great things have you done lately? Showcase them for the WIT Community!
- Have you completed a service project?
- Has your student organization held an amazing event?
- Have you finished your Wentworth Leadership Institute project?
- Have you created an amazing product on your own or while on co-op?
- Is your Accelerate team ready to show off their product?
- Have you utilized a Professional Development Grant?
- Has your student organization competed in a competition?
The Wentworth Expo is an opportunity for Wentworth students to showcase all of these things and more!
Wentworth students are doing amazing things outside the classroom, but they rarely get the opportunity to show them off to the WIT community.
The Wentworth Expo is that opportunity!
Create a table display to show off your recent accomplishments, and let the campus community know just how awesome you are!
All registrations must be received by Tuesday, March 17th.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you need an accommodation to fully participate in this event please contact Chris Scanlon at email@example.com or 617-989-4211.