Second Annual Wentworth Expo
A Showcase of Student Excellence
What great things have you done lately? Showcase them for the WIT Community!
- Have you completed a service project?
- Has your student organization held an amazing event?
- Have you finished your Wentworth Leadership Institute project?
- Have you created an amazing product on your own or while on co-op?
- Is your Accelerate team ready to show off their product?
- Have you utilized a Professional Development Grant?
- Has your student organization competed in a competition?
The Wentworth Expo is an opportunity for Wentworth students to showcase all of these things and more!
Wentworth students are doing amazing things outside the classroom, but they rarely get the opportunity to show them off to the WIT community.
The Wentworth Expo is that opportunity!
Create a table display to show off your recent accomplishments, and let the campus community know just how awesome you are!
To register and for a complete set of guidelines visit here
All registrations must be received by Wednesday, March 19th.
Contact Steve Rossi at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions