Ski Trip to Loon Mountain, February 7-8, 2015
Tickets go on sale Thursday January 15 at 4pm at the Flanagan Info Hub
Time and Date
Saturday February 7th-Sunday February 8th
The bus will leave West Lot at 6am on Saturday and will return at approximately 7:30pm on Sunday.
Ticket Sales & Pricing
Tickets will go on sale at 4pm on Thursday January 15th at the Flanagan Center Info Hub. You must bring your WIT ID to purchase a ticket. Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase. No cash accepted.
The standard ticket for this event is $159. This will cover transportation, hotel accommodations and a 2-day lift ticket.
If you are a season pass holder you may attend the trip at the reduced rate (contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the reduced rate).
Lessons and Rentals are not included in the base price, but can be purchased at the rates below.
- 2 day ski or snowboard rental: $70
- Helmet Rental: $15
- 90 minute group lesson: $40 per lesson
Loon Mountain, Loon NH
Accommodations will be provided by the Indian Head Resort
Each room will have 2 twin beds. All rooms will be quad occupancy.
The resort also has a free wi-fi, a heated indoor pool, and a restaurant onsite.
- Wentworth students only, limit of one ticket per student. You must be 18 or older to attend.
- No cash accepted. Checks, credit card, debit card or Fenway accepted. Full payment required at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are nontransferable and may not be returned.
- All ticket holders must take Wentworth provided transportation and stay in Wentworth provided accommodations. No exceptions.
- All ticket holders must sign a Wentworth waiver at the time of purchase
- All students will be placed with other WIT students at the Indian Head Resort. We will try to accommodate roommate requests, but can make no guarantees.