Ski Trip to Waterville Valley, February 8-9th
Tickets go on sale January 14 at 3pm at the Flanagan Info Hub
Time and Date
Saturday February 8th-Sunday February 9th
The bus will leave West Lot at 6am on Saturday and will return at approximately 7:30pm on Sunday.
Ticket Sales & Pricing
Tickets will go on sale at 3pm on Tuesday January 14th at the Flanagan Center Info Hub. You must bring your WIT ID to purchase a ticket. Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase. No cash accepted.
The standard ticket for this event is $150. This will cover transportation, hotel accommodations and a 2-day lift ticket.
If you are a season pass holder you may attend the trip at the reduced rate of $80 which will include transportation and hotel. (Please specify this at the time of your purchase)
Lessons and Rentals are not included in the base price, but can be purchased at the rates below.
- 2 day ski or snowboard rental: $60
- 2 hour lesson: $32
- Rental and lesson combo: $76
- 1st timer package:.$56 (includes rental, lesson and limited access lift pass would be purchased in place of the standard all-access pass)
Accommodations will be provided by the Snowy Owl Inn.
The Snowy Owl Inn has provided us with Loft style hotel rooms. They include 1 king bed, 1 double pull out sofa and 2 twin beds. All rooms will be quad occupancy.
The Snowy Owl Inn also has a free wi-fi, a heated indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, fitness center and saunas.
Complimentary resort wide shuttle service. Although everything within Waterville Valley is within walking distance, the trolley make numerous trips a day to the mountain, lodge, restaurants, shops and hotels.
- Wentworth students only, limit of one ticket per student. You must be 18 or older to attend.
- No cash accepted. Checks, credit card, debit card or Fenway accepted. Full payment required at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are nontransferable and may not be returned.
- All ticket holders must take Wentworth provided transportation and stay in Wentworth provided accommodations. No exceptions.
- All ticket holders must sign a Wentworth waiver at the time of purchase
- All students will be placed with other WIT students at the Snowy Owl Inn. We will try to accommodate roommate requests, but can make no guarantees.