News and Events
Cindy Stevens, Ph.D.
Professor Stevens is a full professor in the Business Management Department at Wentworth Institute of Technology. She teaches an array of management, communication, and computer information system courses, including: Project Management, Operations Management, Leadership, Technology Management, Technology Assessment, Management Information Systems, Systems Analysis and Design, and Communication. She also teaches graduate level courses in Operations Management and facilities management.
She received her Ph.D. in Technology Management at Indiana State University. Her Master's is in Technical & Professional Communication from East Carolina University and her Baccalaureate Degree is in English from Hilbert College. She also just recently completed a Certificate in Facility Management at WIT and previously completed a Certificate in Online Instruction from Central Michigan University. Cindy is a member of AAEEBL (The Association for Authentic, Experiential, and Evidence-Based Learning: http://aaeebl.org) and a member of PMI (http://pmi.org).
Licenses and/or Certifications
- Certificate E-Learning Institute (2), Wentworth Institute of Technology, February 2012
- Certificate E-Learning Institute (1), Wentworth Institute of Technology, October 2010
- Certificate in Online Instruction - Central Michigan University, May 2008
- The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL), 2012 to present
- Project Management Institute (PMI), 2013 to present