News and Events
Michael Dunlop, Ed.D.
Dr. Michael Dunlop is an Associate Professor of Business Management at Wentworth Institute of Technology. Dr. Dunlop received his B.A. degree from Framingham State University, his MBA degree from Western New England University, and his Doctor of Education degree in Educational Administration from New Mexico State University. Dr. Dunlop is a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and a Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP). He is also certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR). Dr. Dunlop maintains active membership with the Institute of Internal Auditors, the Society for Human Resource Management, and the American Educational Research Association. He is the Vice President of the Wentworth Chapter of Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society and a Faculty Advisor to ENACTUS (formerly SIFE – Students in Free Enterprise). Dr. Dunlop has also published in numerous professional journals and he has presented papers at national and regional conferences.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- American Educational Research Association
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Marketing Science Institute
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Society for Human Resource Management