News and Events
The Bachelor of Science in Business Management (BSM) degree is designed to help students become leaders by acquiring knowledge and competencies in both management and technology.
With a strong professional foundation in domestic and international management, policy, and practice, the BSM program strives to prepare diverse students for positions of leadership in the private and public sector. Graduates are prepared to create, refine, and sustain an organization's competitive advantage by developing processes, managing technological resources and leading its people. The BSM program promotes and assesses an evolving scholarly environment in conjunction with academic and industry leaders. Students are also prepared to pursue graduate studies and lifelong learning.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in the functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to explain the global dimensions of business.
- Students will be able to apply ethical principles to leadership decisions.
- Students will be able to apply quantitative decision-support tools in decision making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate effective professional communication skills.
- Students will be able to complete a capstone project with professional direction that allows the student to develop and experience the complexities of a real world project and client issues.