News and Announcements
- On Saturday, August 23rd 2014 we will be upgrading our Blackboard system. From approximately midnight until Noon, the system will be unavailable. WIT Staff will be testing the system during the afternoon and users who experience any problems should notify our 24/7 Online Support Center or call the DTS Helpdesk at 617-989-4500.
- All courses are now in the new Blackboard System. Please use the login box above to access your courses. If you need additional help, visit our Blackboard Online Support Center or call the DTS Helpdesk at 617-989-4500.
- There is a known issue for Instructors editing courses in Blackboard using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. It only affects Instructors in edit mode, and not students. Read more...
- Trouble logging in? We now have 24/7 Blackboard Support through a contracted service. For Blackboard support, please call the Help Desk at 617-989-4500 and say "Blackboard" when prompted. You can also go to our Online Support Center to submit a help ticket, enter a live chat with a helpdesk specialist, or use the Browser Checker to diagnose issues with your computer.
- We are working to establish a maintenance window with Blackboard in Summer of 2014 with our new system. We will notify you in advance of any planned maintenance windows as they are scheduled. A new consistent weekly maintenance window is being developed.
- You must be registered for at least one course in order to access Blackboard. Depending on the course, Blackboard sections are available to students between one day and one week before the first day of classes.