News and Announcements
- On Friday September 26th 2014 from 2 - 6 AM Blackboard will be performing routine data center maintenance at the facility hosting our Blackboard system. The maintenance is not expected to impact service but Blackboard has advised us that users might experience intermittent connectivity issues for a few minutes during this time.
- All courses are now in the new Blackboard System. Please use the login box above to access your courses. If you need additional help, visit our Blackboard Online Support Center or call the 24/7 Support line at 888-989-7073.
- There is a known issue for Instructors editing courses in Blackboard using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. It only affects Instructors in edit mode, and not students. Read more...
- Trouble logging in? We now have 24/7 Blackboard Support. For Blackboard support, please call 888-989-7073. You can also go to our Online Support Center to submit a help ticket, enter a live chat with a helpdesk specialist, or use the Browser Checker to diagnose issues with your computer.
- System maintenance: We will notify you in advance of any planned maintenance windows as they are scheduled.
- You must be registered for at least one course in order to access Blackboard. Depending on the course, Blackboard sections are available to students between one day and one week before the first day of classes.