News and Announcements
- On Saturday, August 23rd 2014 we upgraded our Blackboard system. If you experience any problems please notify our 24/7 Online Support Center or call the 24/7 Support line at 888-898-7073.
- All courses are now in the new Blackboard System. Please use the login box above to access your courses. If you need additional help, visit our Blackboard Online Support Center or call the 24/7 Support line at 888-898-7073.
- There is a known issue for Instructors editing courses in Blackboard using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. It only affects Instructors in edit mode, and not students. Read more...
- Trouble logging in? We now have 24/7 Blackboard Support. For Blackboard support, please call 888-898-7073. You can also go to our Online Support Center to submit a help ticket, enter a live chat with a helpdesk specialist, or use the Browser Checker to diagnose issues with your computer.
- We are working to establish a maintenance window with Blackboard in Summer of 2014 with our new system. We will notify you in advance of any planned maintenance windows as they are scheduled. A new consistent weekly maintenance window is being developed.
- You must be registered for at least one course in order to access Blackboard. Depending on the course, Blackboard sections are available to students between one day and one week before the first day of classes.