News and Announcements
- Beginning April 21st, summer 2014 courses will move to our new Blackboard system. Spring 2014 courses will not be affected by this move, and the recording of final grades will not be impacted. Spring courses will be available in the current Blackboard environment until mid-May. After that they will be moved to the new system. Please visit http://wit.edu/dts/status/blackboard.html for detailed project information and the Blackboard Blog for additional updates.
- There is a known issue for Instructors editing courses in Blackboard using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. It only affects Instructors in edit mode, and not students. Read more...
- Trouble logging in? We now have 24/7 Blackboard Support through a contracted service. For Blackboard support, please call the Help Desk at 617-989-4500 and say "Blackboard" when prompted. You can also go to our Online Support Center to submit a help ticket, enter a live chat with a helpdesk specialist, or use the Browser Checker to diagnose issues with your computer.
- There will be a Blackboard servicing and maintenance window held every Wednesday from 4am to 7am. During this time, Blackboard Learn may not be available.
- You must be registered for at least one course in order to access Blackboard. Depending on the course, Blackboard sections are available to students between one day and one week before the first day of classes.
- Click here for information about Blackboard performance issues.