Architectural education at Wentworth embraces the complex nature of architecture as a conceptual, technical, and social practice that is ultimately centered on the art of making. The program encourages deep explorations in the material culture of architecture and challenges students to deploy this knowledge in ways that enrich the built environment and enhance people’s lives. [...]
News & Events
- BSA's 2013 Student Design Showcase Competition
- Artforming Summer/Build 2013
- Associate Professor, Mark Pasnik Appointed to Boston Art Commission
- Marc J. Neveu Named Executive Editor of Journal of Architectural Education
- Professor Mark Klopfer wins prestigious national design award from the Bruner Foundation.