- What is the Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics (BSAM) curriculum?
- Is the BSAM degree really three years?
- How do I take a course at another Institution?
- Are there math facilitated study groups?
- Can I challenge a course?
- How do I stay in touch and learn more?
- What is the Math Club?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- What courses are required for the Minor in Applied Math?
For questions about the program, please contact:
Chair of Applied Mathematics
Ira Allen 319 | 617-989-4368
Facilitated Study Group Info Spring 2013
Math Facilitated Study Groups (FSGs) will be held on Thursdays from 3:30-6:30 p.m. starting January 10th in Annex Central 108. They are a place where in addition to having your own professor, you can
- Ask questions and get help in your math classes
- Work in groups
- Get challenged
Professor Doug Urban, a Wentworth math instructor, and two student teaching assistants will be there to help you. These sessions are for all levels of mathematics. No appointment is necessary- just drop in anytime.
- Thursdays from 3:30-6:30 p.m. in Annex Central 108 with Professor Doug Urban