- What is the Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics (BSAM) curriculum?
- Is the BSAM degree really three years?
- How do I take a course at another Institution?
- Are there math facilitated study groups?
- Can I challenge a course?
- How do I stay in touch and learn more?
- What is the Math Club?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- What courses are required for the Minor in Applied Math?
Applied Mathematics, B.S. Degree (BSAM)
For questions about the program, contact Amanda Hattaway, Chair of The Department of Applied Mathematics.
Chair of Applied Mathematics
Rubenstein 101 | 617-989-4368