- What is the Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics (BSAM) curriculum?
- Is the BSAM degree really three years?
- How do I take a course at another Institution?
- Are there math facilitated study groups?
- Where can I find information at Applied Math advising?
- Can I challenge a course?
- How do I stay in touch and learn more?
- What is the Math Club?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- What courses are required for the Minor in Applied Math?
For questions about the program, please contact:
Chair of Applied Mathematics
Ira Allen 319 | 617-989-4368
2013 State MATHCOUNTS Competition
Boston, MA—March 9, 2013—131 students competed in the 30th Annual State MATHCOUNTS Competition hosted by Wentworth Institute of Technology. This was the Institute’s 17th year hosting the event and the ninth year Wentworth has awarded full, four-year tuition scholarships to the top winners and the top female winner of the competition. The top four winners will be representing Massachusetts in the National Competition this May in Washington D.C.
Six Applied Math students and two Electrical Engineering students helped out at the competition and networked with one of the main sponsors— Raytheon. Photos from the event can be viewed below.