- What is the Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics (BSAM) curriculum?
- Is the BSAM degree really three years?
- How do I take a course at another Institution?
- Are there math facilitated study groups?
- Where can I find information at Applied Math advising?
- Can I challenge a course?
- How do I stay in touch and learn more?
- What is the Math Club?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- What courses are required for the Minor in Applied Math?
For questions about the program, please contact:
Chair of Applied Mathematics
Ira Allen 319 | 617-989-4368
Spring 2014 Applied Math Career Lecture Series
Tuesdays in Beatty Hall Room 418. These events are open to the whole campus community!
What: Speakers will talk about what they do, how they got there, how they use mathematics in their professions, give advice, and answer questions. All students, faculty, staff, and guests are invited.
Questions: Please contact Amanda Hattaway at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
1/21/14 at 4 pm
What is a Technical Consultant?
3/4/14 at 4 pm
What is an Institutional Researcher?
Nancy Ludwig and colleagues @ Northeastern University
3/18/14 at 4 pm
What is an Actuary and related careers?
Craig Janino and colleagues @ Towers Watson
4/1/14 at 4 pm
A Sea of Change
From product development to business control, from operations research to infrastructure availability, these Wentworth alumnus talk about change and how we as humans always react to change.
Jim Leonard @ Jim's Garage
4/8/14 at 4 pm
What Does a Ballistic Missile Defense Integrator Do?
Dr. Lori Layne @ MIT Lincoln Labs
Wentworth Institute of Technology is an equal opportunity institution. The Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity in its programs and activities. We are committed to creating an inclusive campus for people with disabilities.