- What is the Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics (BSAM) curriculum?
- Is the BSAM degree really three years?
- How do I take a course at another Institution?
- Are there math facilitated study groups?
- Where can I find information at Applied Math advising?
- Can I challenge a course?
- How do I stay in touch and learn more?
- What is the Math Club?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- What courses are required for the Minor in Applied Math?
For questions about the program, please contact:
Chair of Applied Mathematics
Ira Allen 319 | 617-989-4368
Facilitated Study Group Info Spring 2014
Math Facilitated Study Groups (FSGs) will be held on Thursdays from 3:30-6:30 p.m. in the Ira Allen forum starting Thursday, January 9th and ending on the last Thursday of classes. This is a place where you can:
- Ask questions and get help in your math classes
- Work in groups
- Get challenged
Walker Stern, a Wentworth math professor, along with two student teaching assistants, will be there to help you. These sessions are for all levels of mathematics. No appointment is necessary; just drop in anytime.
- Thursdays from 3:30-6:30 p.m. in the Ira Allen forum with Professor Walker Stern