Ask our Virtual Advisor
Do you have an admissions question? Ask our Virtual Advisor!
Just enter a full question (e.g. How do I apply?) below.
When to apply
Wentworth practices rolling admissions, which means applications are reviewed as they are received. However, we recommend that you submit your application by February 15 if you will also be applying for financial aid.
Decision letters are typically mailed four to six weeks after a complete application is received. The first round of decision letters are generally mailed out in late November.
Transfer and international applicants applying for Fall 2013 should do so no later than May 1, 2013. Please contact the Admissions Office with questions about the availability of particular majors.
- Wentworth Admissions Office begins accepting applications for admission for the Fall semester.
- Conduct a scholarship search on the Internet, at the library and at your high school guidance office.
- Attend a financial aid night at your high school, if available.
- Fill out a practice draft of the FAFSA.
- Complete your financial aid forms as early as possible after January 1. Filing your FAFSA online is the recommended method. You can estimate your family's tax information. Wentworth's school code is 002225 (eight digit school code is 00222500).
- Please note: March 1 is the priority deadline for FAFSA.
- Apply for your FAFSA Pin
- February 15 is the recommended fall application deadline for applicants who are also applying for financial aid.
- Respond to any requests from the federal processor and Wentworth's Financial Aid Office.
- March 1 is the priority deadline for FAFSA.
- Typically, if you file your FAFSA in January, your financial aid award letter will arrive at the end of March. If you did not file in January, remember that March 1 is the priority deadline for freshmen and transfer students.
- Accepted student day
- If a student wishes to defer their admissions students need to submit a defer form along with their tuition deposit. Once submitted and approved, admissions will send a letter confirming their intent to defer.
- A new student is guaranteed a place in the major for which he/she was accepted provided the tuition deposit is made on-line or post marked prior to May 1. Tuition deposits will be accepted after May 1, provided there is available space in the major to which the student was accepted. Wentworth guarantees on-campus housing to a new student provided the housing deposit is made on-line or post marked by May 1. Housing deposits will be accepted after May 1, provided there is available space in on- campus housing. Once students have a space in on-campus housing, the space is guaranteed for each semester the student is enrolled at Wentworth.
- After depositing, if a new student decides not to attend Wentworth, they must send Admissions (email@example.com) a written notification of their intentions. If this notification is received on or before May 1, their deposit will be refunded in the original payment method. There are no refunds after May 1, 2014. If a student decides to attend Wentworth, but changes their mind about living on campus, their housing deposit will be credited to their tuition.