|Monday-Thursday||7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
In order to fulfill its Mission, Wentworth has established the following Student Learning Goals expected of every graduate. These Learning Goals are reinforced in the classroom, laboratory and studio, and in cooperative education experiences and co-curricular opportunities.
To this end we expect that all graduates of Wentworth will be able to:
- Locate information and evaluate it critically for its appropriateness and validity
- Communicate effectively in written, spoken and visual formats
- Acquire and use analytical tools and skills for evaluating information and solving problems.
- Identify the traits of good leadership
- Acquire and use the skills needed for effective teamwork.
- Recognize and apply concepts of ethical behavior to personal and public issues
- Explain the sustainable use of human, physical, and economic resources
- Recognize and identify historical and contemporary societal and global issues