Become nationally recognized as the university of choice for externally-collaborative, project-based, interdisciplinary curricula for learning (EPIC).
Why EPIC Learning?
Wentworth is striving to be nationally recognized as the university of choice for Externally Collaborative, Project-based, Interdisciplinary Curricula (EPIC) for Learning by 2032. Wentworth&'s strategic planning process determined that "Wentworth's core purpose and mission is to empower, inspire and innovate through experiential learning" with the goal of career success. In today';s economy, success depends largely on the ability to work collaboratively with others from different disciplines and organizations. To cultivate those collaborative skills, Wentworth has introduced EPIC Learning as an integral part of its undergraduate programs.
- Achieve superior results with our students
- Expand learning opportunities
- Integrate Externally-collaborative, Project-based, Interdisciplinary Curricula for Learning (EPIC Learning) across the Institute
- Grow relevant, challenging co-ops
- Visit the Strategic Planning Site