Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Admissions (3)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Annual Fund Office (1)
- Applied Mathematics (1)
- Athletics (8)
- Campus Life (2)
- Career Center (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (1)
- Industrial Design (2)
- Learning and Development (1)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Provost's Office (14)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (5)
- Sciences Department (3)
- Student Service Center (1)
Fitness Center Monitor
This position is currently filled.
EmployerBeatty Fitness Center
AddressBeatty Hall Basement
550 Huntington Ave
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
Supervises the lobby and fitness center. Checks patron's ID's and monitors gym doors for security. Ensures patrons adhere to dress codes and gym policies. Must close equipment room and gym according to closing checklist and report to night supervisor before leaving.
Must be responsible and reliable.
Now hiring returning students for the Fall 2013 semester.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both