Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Admissions (3)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Annual Fund Office (1)
- Applied Mathematics (1)
- Athletics (8)
- Campus Life (2)
- Career Center (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (1)
- Industrial Design (2)
- Learning and Development (1)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Provost's Office (14)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (5)
- Sciences Department (3)
- Student Service Center (1)
This position is currently filled.
AddressAnnex North 100
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
Assist the department with various clerical tasks: pick up and distribute mail, run errands, answer phones, make photocopies, scan documents, and other duties as needed.
Monday-Friday, between 8:30AM & 4:30PM.
A willingness to assist other students and an interest in working with faculty, staff and administrators.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Priscilla Saul Annex North 100
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both
Federal Work-Study/WIT Work