Jobs by Department
- Student Employment Home
- Accelerate (12)
- Admissions (2)
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Architecture (6)
- Athletics (8)
- Campus Life (3)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (1)
- Diversity Programs (1)
- Division of Technology Services (4)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Industrial Design (2)
- Interdisciplinary Engineering (1)
- New Student Programs (1)
- Physical Plant (1)
- Residential Life (1)
Phonathon Staff (Leopard Line callers)
This position is currently filled.
EmployerAnnual Fund Office
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
Call alumni and friends of the Institute to update them on events on and off campus as well as to ask for financial contributions to the annual fund. Incentives and bonuses and prizes are offered each night and at the end of the semester for callers.
Must be comfortable speaking to people on the phone. Phonathon operates on campus Monday to Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
Bonus salary increases will be considered on a case by case and yearly basis for performance.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both