- Student Employment Home
- Admissions (2)
- Alumni Relations (1)
- Alumni Library (1)
- Annual Fund Office (4)
- Applied Mathematics (3)
- Architecture (5)
- Athletics (8)
- Beatty Fitness Center (1)
- Biomedical Engineering (1)
- Bookstore (1)
- Campus Life (5)
- Civil Engineering and Technology (1)
- Community & Learning Partnerships (1)
- Commuter Student Programs (1)
- Computer Science (1)
- Construction Management (2)
- College of Professional and Continuing Education (2)
- Counseling and Disability Services (3)
- Dining Services (4)
- Division of Technology Services (3)
- Electrical Engineering & Technology (4)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (2)
- Industrial Design (4)
- Institutional Research (1)
- Institutional Advancement (1)
- Interior Design (4)
- Learning and Development (3)
- Marketing and Communications (1)
- Mechanical Engineering and Technology (9)
- Provost's Office (2)
- Public Safety (2)
- Residential Life (2)
- Sciences Department (4)
- Student Affairs (2)
- Student Service Center (1)
- Wellness Education (3)
This position is currently filled.
Beatty Hall 2nd Floor
Purpose of Jobs, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Provides customer service by waiting on patrons.
- Charges and discharges library materials through our circulation system.
- Answers phone.
- Uses PC for record keeping and word processing.
- Shelves books and magazines.
- Picks up and delivers mail (at open, 11am, and 3pm.)
- Performs library walk through and hourly patron count.
- Pushes in chairs and looks for abandoned books during each patron count.
- Empties book drop every 2 hours starting at 7am.
- Shelves books as needed.
- Performs various library tasks as assigned.
Multiple positions available.
Supervisor and Contact Information
Federal Work-Study, Leopard Work Program, or both
Federal Work-Study/WIT Work