Important Registration Dates and Times
- DAY Registration – March 2, 2016 – May 18, 2016. Web registration is available every day. The Student Service Center will be open Monday – Thursday, 8am – 6pm, Friday, 8:15 am – 4:45 pm
- DAY COOP Registration - If you plan to be on COOP for the semester, register online for your COOP course. Don't wait for your position and other paperwork to be finalized.
- Drop/Add - Ends for all students registering for full term and first session seven week classes on May 18, 2016.
- Colleges of the Fenway Cross Registration – Will begin later this spring in person at the SSC during normal business hours. Go to www.colleges-fenway.org to view course offerings in the “Searchable Course Directory.” The COF Registration Form is available in the SSC and on the COF website.
Day Students only: The following students are required to see their academic advisor prior to registration:
- Freshmen (0 – 31 Earned Hours)
- Sophomore BCET & BCMT majors (32 – 63 Earned Hours)
- All students who were placed on academic probation at the end of the Fall 2014 semester
Your advisor will give you a 6 digit Registration Access Code (RAC) that you will be required to input when it is your time to register online. Refer to the Course Selection Sheets on Lconnect to find precise course schedules for your major.
Priority Registration for Day Students
Registration priority is based on class status (number of earned credit hours). This is available on your Leopard Web account under “Student Records”. The dates listed below are the first available day for the classes listed to register.
Registration opens at 7:30am for each group’s first day listed below. Thereafter it is available 24 hours a day
- 3/02/15 Fifth Year and Seniors (96+ Earned Hours)
- 3/03/15 Juniors (64 - 95 Earned Hours)
- 3/04/15 Sophomores (32 to 62 Earned Hours)
- 3/04/15 Freshmen (0 to 31 Earned Hours)
Course Worksheets and Elective Information
Course Worksheets and elective information may be reached by the links below:
Instructions for Registering on Leopardweb
- Log onto http://leopardweb.wit.edu
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”
- Click on “Registration”
- Click on “Course Section Search”
- Select Summer 2016. Review the courses available and note the 5-digit CRN (Course Reference Number) that identifies each course.
- Return to the Registration Menu, then click on “Add or Drop Classes”
- DAY students only: If prompted, input the 6 digit RAC provided to you by your advisor. If you do not have your RAC, you must contact your academic advisor to get it.
- Enter all the 5-digit CRNs for your courses
- Click Submit and check your schedule
- Remember to Log Off at the end of your session
Please note: Review your online schedule periodically to see any changes, especially during the first week of classes. Course de-registration may occur if you do not pay your bill, if a class is canceled, or if you do not satisfy minimum grade requirements in prerequisite courses that you are currently taking.