Novus Biologicals Scholarship
Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science. The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field twice a year. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
We are now accepting applications for the Spring 2015 Scholarship!
Axol Science Scholarship 2015/16
Axol Bioscience is excited to offer future life scientists the opportunity to receive $2000 in funding for any life science related degree program.
Eligibility criteria: Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for a graduate or undergraduate degree at a recognized university
The degree program / research area must be in a life science related field. To apply:
- Complete and submit the form at this page. Please ensure the information you provide matches your resume/CV.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Your resume/CV, including undergraduate transcripts/grades
- Written confirmation from a recognized university of enrolment or acceptance to a life science-related degree program
- An original article of at least 1000 words written by you on a topical life-science subject, for example “The Future Application of Stem Cell Technologies in Neuroscience Research"’
Deadline: June 30, 2015