ACE Mentor Scholarship
The ACE name stands for Architecture, Construction and Engineering. The ACE program helps to mentor high school students and inspires them to pursue careers in design and construction. It’s now the construction industry's fastest-growing high school mentoring program, reaching over 8,000 students annually. Click here for application.
Deadline: March 1, 2015
National Association for Women in Construction
The Granite State Chapter #218 of the National Assocation of Women in Construction will be accepting application for the annual scholarship of $1,000.Requirements for this scholarship are as follows:
- New Hampshire resident (male or female).
- Must be entering final year of program if in a two-year school or entering junior or senior year of a four-year school.
- Grade point average of C or better (photocopy of transcripts must be attached to application).
- Must be majoring in a construction related field, i.e. engineering, electrical, plumbing, carpentry or general construction, etc.
- An essay of approximately 150 words stating why student has chosen the construction industry for their career.
Follow this link for additional information.Deadline: April 1, 2015